Welcome back to another episode of the Real Estate Excellence Podcast! My Guest today is Jodi Casella who is an inspiration for many real estate agents. As a top producer in NE Florida she is very involved in the industry. Her dedication...
Welcome back to another episode of the Real Estate Excellence Podcast! My Guest today is Jodi Casella who is an inspiration for many real estate agents. As a top producer in NE Florida she is very involved in the industry. Her dedication to perfection of her craft and her willingness to help others shows why she is so respected by her peers. Jodi has worked with several brokers in 8 years and currently is at Momentum Realty. She mentors other agents while running her own business full time. Committed to creating relationships, education, and helping others makes Jodi a Best of the Best.
Let’s dive into her valuable experience and learn how to level up your real estate business!
[00:01 - 10:20] Opening Segment
- I welcome Jodi to the show.
- Jodi shares a little bit of her background.
- Growing in Minnesota.
- Her university journey.
- Transition into real estate.
- Moving from Kansas to South Florida.
- Property Management Career.
- Learning customer service.
- Switching roles with her husband.
[10:21 - 48:08] Jodi Casella: Casella Sells Real Estate
- Jodi shares her story after getting the license in 2013.
- A need for better training.
- Improving her entrepreneurial spirit.
- The importance of having hunger or thirst for knowledge.
- Fake it till we make it specially when you are a new agent.
- Think about what you need to feel comfortable working.
- Listing appointments, phone calls, etc.
- Jodi talks about some factors she would have liked to know when she started as a real estate agent.
- There is a learning curve.
- The value of building strong relationships with your customers.
- It’s not about the money, it’s about an experience.
- Time is money: make sure you understand the needs of your seller/buyer.
- The lifestyles real estate offers.
- Jodi’s insight about constantly educating yourself in business.
- Investing in a coach or mentor is the key to success.
- There’s free training.
- Work smarter not harder.
- The role of social media in real estate.
- Creating content: people choose you as a realtor.
- Jodi shares the 3 keys to success.
- Listening, consistency, partnership relationships.
- Jodi’s biggest area of improvement in this business.
[48:09 - 52:59] Closing Segment
- Who you know or what you know?
- Who you know will teach you what you know.
- Jodi’s Travel Bucket List
- Connect with Jodi Casellas.
“It’s important to know who I am as a realtor, what value I provide because the confidence level when you first start is low when you compare yourself to other people.” - Jodi Casella
“What you put into action is what is going to make the difference. You have to find those right things to put into action.” - Jodi Casella
“It’s about the value of what you are doing and how you are providing the service to someone.” - Jodi Casella
Connect with Jodi Casella through LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter! Be sure to check out her website https://www.simplifyingthemarket.com/ to follow up on the Real Estate Business.
SUBSCRIBE & LEAVE A 5-STAR REVIEW as we discuss real estate excellence with the best of the best!