Their goal is to make the real estate experience something you enjoy and treat you like you’re family. The result? Over 75% of their business comes from repeat and referral clients! In this episode, we hear from The Glynn Team about what makes them...
Their goal is to make the real estate experience something you enjoy and treat you like you’re family. The result? Over 75% of their business comes from repeat and referral clients! In this episode, we hear from The Glynn Team about what makes them tick.
Ben and Tracy Glynn are full-time realtors serving Jacksonville, St. Johns, St. Augustine, and the surrounding communities. For the past two years, they’ve been recognized in the top 5% of realtors in Northeast Florida. The Glynn Team excels at working with buyers and sellers to help them achieve their real estate goals and get them the best situation possible for their needs. To add, a portion of every transaction goes back into supporting their community.
Dive in and learn more about this incredible family and real estate team.
[00:00 - 09:39] Working Together to Produce High-Level Results in Real Estate
- We learn the backgrounds of Ben and Tracy.
- How Ben and Tracy met because of real estate.
- Tracy talks about how she learned skills in marketing and communication through PR.
- Matching the right people with the right home by listening to what’s important to them.
- Ben shares his educational background and how he stumbled into real estate.
[09:40 - 21:17] Navigating Transitions as Real Estate Professionals
- Ben and Tracy talk about how they started their own brokerage.
- Leveraging whatever is available to find the right fits in recruitment.
- Their experience transitioning from Wisconsin to Florida.
[21:18 - 31:09] How to Ease a Customer into Buying a Home Sight Unseen
- Put yourself into your customer’s shoes; moving is stressful and scary at first.
- How to build trust with your client before they’ve even seen the home.
- Education is a big piece of getting your clients into the right house.
- Don’t take away the emotions but provide solutions.
[31:10 - 41:57] The Benefits of Formalized Education
- How Ben and Tracy stay sharp as realtors.
- The importance of getting around people who are better than you.
- People who take their careers seriously study and work hard.
- Networking with other successful agents can help agents learn new techniques and strategies.
- You need to stay updated with the contract of your area to have confidence with prospects.
[41:58 - 55:24] How the Glynn Team Functions Successfully
- Have a good blend of vision and integration.
- How Ben and Tracy tag team on different tasks.
- The value of meeting clients together.
- Why the Glynn Team went with Momentum.
- Ben talks about finding the right brokerage as a new agent.
- The importance of education and finding a brokerage that fits you.
[55:24 - 1:02:10] Ways to Keep Your Clients After Closing
- How Ben and Tracy move the needle in their business while serving the community.
- The Glynn Team’s work with HungerFight and how they give portions of transactions.
- Good real estate agents know how to connect people to the community.
- Staying top of mind and being a go-to resource for your buyers.
[1:02:11 - 1:13:25] The Glynn Team: Our Family Helping Your Family
- Ben and Tracy talk about their biggest mistakes in real estate and what they learned.
- Why work with the Glynn Team: clients are cared for by providing concierge-level service.
- Two-minute warning questions to get to know Ben and Tracy better.
- Final advice on networking and learning from others.
“I think you have to find out, number 1, what’s important to your customer. You can have the greatest features, but they may not matter to that specific client.” - Tracy Glynn
“We always want to be surrounding ourselves with people who can teach us something, and we can learn from.” - Tracy Glynn
“We love to give back. We’re honored and appreciative of the fact that we are where we are… We love to continue taking care of our clients, but we love giving back to the community as well, and that’s a big part of our business.” - Ben Glynn
Be sure to connect with the Glynn Team over on Instagram and Facebook. If you want to partner with Jacksonville area experts, visit https://www.theglynnteam.com and get the Glynn Family experience.
SUBSCRIBE & LEAVE A 5-STAR REVIEW as we discuss real estate excellence with the best of the best!