Do you seek only to stay afloat in your profession or business, or are you looking to set a new bar for industry standards? If you’re the latter, Tanya Cosmini has some value tailored specifically for you. Tanya Cosmini is a top-performing...
Do you seek only to stay afloat in your profession or business, or are you looking to set a new bar for industry standards? If you’re the latter, Tanya Cosmini has some value tailored specifically for you.
Tanya Cosmini is a top-performing real estate broker with the fundamental skill and passion for ensuring clients thrive as they explore the competitive FL market. As the founder of Tanya Cosmini Group and Realty One Group Elevate, she has a 15+ year history of matching extraordinary homes with extraordinary individuals. She builds teams with the goal of exceeding expectations every time.
It’s time to go from surviving to thriving in your brokerage. Let’s make real estate fun and dive into today’s episode with Tanya.
[00:00 - 08:24] Tanya Kamini Shares Tips for Becoming a Better Real Estate Agent
- Get to know Tanya Kamini, broker/owner of Realty One Group Elevate.
- How Tanya's “education mindset” is her resource for her and her agent’s success.
- Tanya's mentorship program and matching teaching styles to different agents.
[08:25 - 20:19] Education and Flexibility as a Realtor
- New agents must be shown what options are available for them to learn.
- You need to schedule and block out time for yourself to get education and reflection in.
- Get into plenty of books. Ex: Overcome Your Villains.
- You are your biggest hindrance.
[20:20 - 28:45] Be the Resource
- Get back to the basics.
- You are the best resource for people looking for a home.
- Blocking calendar time for scripting.
- You never know the power of referrals.
- Be meaningful and interact with your clients.
[28:46 - 47:18] From Surviving to Thriving
- Tanya Cosmi discusses how she became a real estate agent in Florida.
- What agents need to look for to thrive in a brokerage.
- Best practices for getting your name online.
- Tanya’s experience working with different brokers.
- How to work off referrals and build/leverage relationships.
- Serve, Don’t Sell
[17:19 - 55:05] Tanya’s Journey to Finding the Right Brokerage
- Why Realty One Group became the right fit for Tanya.
- Why you should look for a brokerage's education and coaching value.
- You need to show up if you want to win–learn from others.
[55:06 - 1:00:07] Get Out There and Talk to People
- Real estate agents need to be consistent in their actions to move the needle.
- Agents must have conversations with clients and collaborate with other agents.
- Relationships move deals forward.
[1:00:08 - 1:07:09] Tips for Success in Today's Market
- Adapt and learn the communication style of your clients to break through reluctance.
- Find what you do best as a prospector.
- Why you should work for Realty One Group Elevate.
- Why you need to get around experienced professionals.
[1:07:10 - 1:11:37] Final Questions for Tanya
- Tanya believes what you learn will bring in who you know.
- It's important to find a brokerage that matches your skills and interests
- Joining a community of like-minded individuals can help you take your skills to the next level.
“I really believe in serving, not selling.” - Tanya Cosmini
“You have to show up to win.” - Tanya Cosmini
“There's not one way to do real estate." - Tanya Cosmini
Get in touch with Tanya and connect on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
SUBSCRIBE & LEAVE A 5-STAR REVIEW as we discuss real estate excellence with the best of the best!