Welcome back to another episode of the Real Estate Excellence Podcast! Today, I have Troy Dolney on the podcast. Troy Dolney is the Services Leader with LunsPro Home Inspections. His story is as amazing as the service his team provides at...
Welcome back to another episode of the Real Estate Excellence Podcast! Today, I have Troy Dolney on the podcast. Troy Dolney is the Services Leader with LunsPro Home Inspections. His story is as amazing as the service his team provides at LunsPro. From Professional Fisherman to Home Inspector Troy is someone you want on your speed dial.
[00:01 - 08:33] Opening Segment
- I welcome Troy to the show
- Fishing professionally for five years!
- Growing up in Minnesota and his life moving forward
[08:34 - 56:16] Professional Fisherman to Expert Home Inspector
- The Entry to Home Inspection
- How every state varies: Virginia v Florida
- “You don't really learn what you're doing in-home inspections.”
- What LunsPro does an in-home inspection
- Not a one-person job
- Technology has been wonderful
- What makes a bad inspector and how to be better
- The people-skills
- Technical aspects
- The Blow after the Inspection
- This is correctable.
- How to report the results
- Why do structural engineers scare people
- Back from a Miami-based conference
- You can’t hold yourself back from your goals
- Caught up in the day-to-day and unprepared for a market crash
- The Growth Leader and the LunsPro Way
- Troy shares their services and how they explain this to their peers and clients
- Septic Systems, Sewer Lines, and More
- Making Sure of the Foundations and Getting Your Peace of Mind
- The quality just gets better if done with the right people
- How Troy stays on top of his game
- The Daily Challenges with Running an Inspection Company
- “Making sure that the homebuyers understand what we're there to do.”
- Home Warranties, “I’m a fan of them.”
- Why you should always budget for replacement
- Technology that Makes Home Inspection Easier
- The pros and cons of spray foam
- Pre-Listing Inspections, Pests, and Rodents
[56:17 - 01:00:51] Closing Segment
- Who You Know or What You Know?
- Troy’s travel bucket list
- Connect with Troy Dolney
“We want to be honest, too. I mean, but I'll never be honest to the point of trying to scare them.” - Troy Dolney
“So all we got to do to set that framework and, and stuff we're doing here may not work there. ” - Troy Dolney
“If you get the right builder homes are built better than ever, right now.” - Troy Dolney
Connect with Troy Dolney through firstname.lastname@example.org and Facebook! Or you can visit their website.
SUBSCRIBE & LEAVE A 5-STAR REVIEW as we discuss real estate excellence with the best of the best!