Welcome back to another episode of the Real Estate Excellence Podcast! Today, I have Lisa Andrews on the podcast. Lisa Andrews has spent her professional career in the real estate industry. From lending to title work, she has exercised...
Welcome back to another episode of the Real Estate Excellence Podcast! Today, I have Lisa Andrews on the podcast. Lisa Andrews has spent her professional career in the real estate industry. From lending to title work, she has exercised great knowledge, leadership, and a dedication to excellence.
[00:01 - 06:47] Opening Segment
- I welcome Lisa to the show
- Golden Dog Title and Trust’s Story
- Your companion
- “Everybody gets a little golden retriever.”
- Lisa shares her life story and journey to where she is now
[06:48 - 45:22] Leadership, Influence and Dedication
- Everything in Paper
- Recording the Deed and More in Florida
- “It’s either you love it or you don’t”: Lisa’s secret to how she started young
- What does a Director of Sales and Marketing do in a title company?
- The Ultimate Customer Experience at Golden Dog Title and Trust
- Lisa and her part in the Women’s Council of Realtors
- How Lisa builds and strengthens her leadership presence
- What are the Unseen by Agents and Lenders?
- Owner’s Policy
- The Next Steps in the Process
- What is estoppel?
- My Own New Survey Every Time
- Preparing the documents and balancing
- Why You need a Good Closer
- The One Thing Lisa Wants Her Agents to Do
- “There’s only certain things we can do.”
- The Biggest Misconceptions of Buyers and Sellers to the Title Company
- The ALTA Settlement Statement
[45:23 - 50:25] Closing Segment
- Who You Know or What you Know?
- “ I feel like it is who you know, but you don't even know who to go to if you don't know. ”
- Lisa’s Travel Bucket List
- Somewhere unfamiliar for a month
- Connect with Lisa Andrews
“You should be able to do it without me. And that's what I always want people to raise them up, lift them up. I want everybody to know what I know are more. ” - Lisa Andrews
“You need to have a good closer, and someone that is friendly, and is knowledgeable.” - Lisa Andrews
“It's wonderful to see the difference in the way people live.” - Lisa Andrews
Connect with Lisa Andrews through 904-476-1966, email@example.com, Facebook, and LinkedIn! Or you can visit their website.
SUBSCRIBE & LEAVE A 5-STAR REVIEW as we discuss real estate excellence with the best of the best!