Let’s welcome our guest, Michelle Weaver, a real estate agent at Momentum Realty! She is really committed to the industry, and she has taken it upon herself to educate, train and mentor agents. She is passionate about working with people and being...
Let’s welcome our guest, Michelle Weaver, a real estate agent at Momentum Realty! She is really committed to the industry, and she has taken it upon herself to educate, train and mentor agents. She is passionate about working with people and being part of every transaction. Michelle is committed to the real estate industry and has shown great success in just a few short years. Today she shares with us how her background from a large retail conglomerate has helped her to build such an amazing real estate career so far.
Let’s dig into her real estate journey!
[00:01 - 10:30] Opening Segment
- Michelle shares a little bit of her background and story
- Growing up in Florida
- Living in Jacksonville and Clearwater
- Being captivated by real estate
- Her leadership experience and love working with people
- Learning how to communicate, read and understand people
[10:31 - 26:07] Michelle’s Perspective of Real Estate Industry
- Why is important to educate constantly yourself in the real estate industry?
- The market is changing, and you should be one step ahead
- Let’s make it a win for everybody
- Be able to feel you know what you’re talking about
- What Momentum is looking for
- People who are goal-oriented and collaborative
- Experienced agents unless they want to be on the membership program
- What lead Michelle to Momentum
- Getting the real estate license and meeting John
- Value, consistency, and common goals
[26:08 - 49:30] Michelle Weaver: Top Agent, Leader, and Mentor
- Michelle shares how the initial on real estate was
- Choose wisely and have a team that had a high production level
- Have the givers mentality
- Michelle’s advice to new agents
- Find the right brokerage
- Find people that are aligned with you culturally and with your values
- Collaboration not competition
- The importance of keeping yourself sharped
- Our greatest competition is ourselves: Internal competition is everything
- Invest in yourself
- What Michelle would’ve done differently
- Setting personal goals sooner: She wasn’t thinking about herself
- Michelle’s 3 keys to success
- Be willing to learn, learn how to listen, and surround yourself with the right people
[49:31 - 55:37] Closing Segment
- Who you know or what you know.
- Michelle’s Travel Bucket List
- Travel around the country
- What is the most important thing Michelle would like from a loan officer?
- The prequalification process
- Connect with Michelle
“You cannot expect in real estate to know everything until you get involved.” - Michelle Weaver
“Let’s not focus on the things that are opportunities, let’s focus on the things that are in your strengths zone naturally.” - Michelle Weaver
Connect with Michelle through Instagram and Facebook. Learn from a top agent, leader, and mentor in the real estate industry!
SUBSCRIBE & LEAVE A 5-STAR REVIEW as we discuss real estate excellence with the best of the best!