Welcome to today’s episode of the Real Estate Excellence Podcast. Today our guest is Tyler Fitz: The Florida Real Estate Wizard! A young successful entrepreneur who quickly built up a chain of retail stores and sold them. He chose to...
Welcome to today’s episode of the Real Estate Excellence Podcast. Today our guest is Tyler Fitz: The Florida Real Estate Wizard! A young successful entrepreneur who quickly built up a chain of retail stores and sold them. He chose to make a run at Real Estate and shortly after passing his exam he was working as a Listing Assistant with one of the Top Real Estate Teams in Northeast Florida. His valuable time at that brokerage saddled with his personal drive to be successful was an amazing match. Today Tyler is a successful independent agent with Anderson Realty in St Augustine. This is a conversion you can’t miss, tune in!
[00:01 - 10:04] Opening Segment
- I welcome Tyler Fitz to the show.
- The importance of just getting started with creating content to promote your business.
- It’s never good on the first try.
- Being critical of yourself, more than other people.
- Taylor shares his story living in Ohio, moving to Florida and his first business: Rainbow Shades
- From selling sunglasses to getting into Real Estate.
- Selling sunglasses to very specific niche markets.
- Growing his business to different location points in the area.
- Staying consistent and trusting the process.
[10:05 - 38:02] Being creative and a problem solver in the industry.
- Tyler tells us his story selling his first house in St. Augustine and how it transitioned into a career opportunity.
- Getting started as a Listing Specialist unlike most people focusing on buying.
- Making the decision to switch: joining the Anderson Realty team as an Listing Agent.
- Tyler explains how their business structure is built.
- How people knew you were in Real Estate before social media or advertising.
- The problem of spending money on leads.
- Choosing the listing side every time.
- Asking the right questions and information.
- Tyler describes what sets him apart from other competitors.
- Being unique and creative in a space where most people do the same.
- Tyler explains how he does his market analysis and the importance of interpreting data.
- How business relationships have helped Tyler be competitive in the industry.
- Shoutout to our sponsor:
[38:03 - 40:59] Closing Segment
- What is more important, Who you know or what you know?
- How Tyler’s network helps him find the right answers.
- Jumbo Shrimp Vs Jaguars.
- Listen to what’s on Tyler’s travel bucket list.
“You can’t be like everybody else, you have to be different. You also have to be very creative and learn that just because somebody else is doing something doesn’t always mean that is the right thing to do.” Tyler Fitz
“ I haven’t been in the business as long as other people have, but I know how to find the answer better than most people do” - Tyler Fitz
You can reach out to Tyler through his mobile 904-806-6470 or by sending him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also connect with her via Facebook , LinkedIn, or Instagram.
SUBSCRIBE & LEAVE A 5-STAR REVIEW as we discuss real estate excellence with the best of the best!